Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Baby Gear - Hotslings


These cute slings are just the best. And trust me – I have bought and tried just about every single one on the market!! The ONLY thing these one’s are NOT the best for, is breastfeeding. Then you will need the good old fashioned Maya Sling. But the Hotslings are PERFECT for everything else – and no need to adjust it…. Ever!! You just slide it over your head and one arm, and off you go. Perfect for newborns and toddlers. ( when they are bigger, they sit straddling your hip with the hotsling under their butt like a seat – tres handy!!) To be honest… after about 1 year, I only use the hipseat carrier. But you can purchase one hotsling, and then make your own using it as the pattern. SUPER EASY. I made about 6 different ones – to match my outfits!! All you need is about 1.8m of stretch cotton, and some hollow fiber to pad the one rim. Easy peasey!! But for those of you who don’t sew – just buy a couple – you will LOVE THEM!! I suggest at least two – since the edge seems to catch a LOT of drool, so you will want a fresh one handy. Yes – clicking on the title of this post will take you to www.hotslings.com!! Enjoy.

No comments: